Looking for experienced .NET Developer to work with .NET Core in Product Company operating on US and World market
We are a profitable product company, 65+ people, 2500+ customers, and now looking to expand our development team to grow further.
Our product (reply.io) is a leading sales acceleration platform that automates personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about programming and building new things. Programming is your work, hobby and the way to express yourself.
We are engineers that got into sales world and using our programming skills to hack it. We enjoy what we build here. Our customers love us. So you will be building stuff that people actually need and use.
You can learn more about the company by watching the latest interview with Reply's CEO and Founder: httsp://youtube.com/watch?v=PwcDCzV8HNA
• SQL (MS Sql Server)
• API, REST
• Asp.net Core
• Azure (Scaling, Messaging, Functions, Storage/Cosmos)
• High-load/performance oriented coding
As a plus:
• Cosmos (NoSql)
• Gmail api, Office 365 api
• Advanced SQL (Stored Procedures, Views, InMemory OLTP, Triggers, Queries optimization, Indexes)
• Code testing
• New features development.
• Improve the existing platforms using new technologies.
• There will be a lot of coding, so it will be a great opportunity to grow your skills fast.
• We strive to use the latest technologies and frameworks. Open to new ideas.
• We are still small, so your contribution and opinion will highly matter.
• Challenging tasks
• Professional growth
• Small focused agile teams
• Minimum bureaucracy
• Direct access to CEO
• Best hardware
• Work from home or co-working space
Reply is a sales acceleration platform that puts sales outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.
Reply enables scaling sales with no extra hiring needed by automating personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021