Looking for a Mobile Platform Engineer with React Native experience. Cross-platform development: first Android, later iOS. UK product.
GT was founded in 2017 by a former executive from Apple, Nest and Google. GT’s mission is to build teams and products that address some of the more challenging requirements from fast-growth clients in Europe and North America.
On behalf of our client, Balloon One, we are looking for a Mobile Platform Engineer. Balloon One is a supply chain technology partner to a dozen companies around the world. Working with distribution, manufacturing, and e-commerce organisations, it implements software solutions that fit their businesses perfectly and which help streamline their processes, save resources and costs, give them the required information when needed, and manage operations to improve efficiency.
During the pandemic situation, you can work remotely, after — a mix of remote and office in Unit.City, Kyiv.
- Cross-platform development for mobile devices (iOS/Android);
- Design and built a commercially available mobile App from scratch;
- Developing new customer-oriented features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies;
- Problem-solving and improving existing solutions.
Must have skills:
- React Native;
- Android Native (Java).
- Firebase SDK (Firestore SDK, Cloud Functions SDK, RemoteConfig);
- React Web.
Nice to have skills:
- Firebase Firestore & Cloud Functions (backend);
- IOS Native (Swift or Objective-C).
What we offer:
- Business trips to London when it’s possible;
- An opportunity to co-create valuable innovative solutions for millions of users;
- Flexible schedule, a mix of remote and office work;
- Cutting edge office in the center of Ukraine’s first innovation park — Unit.City;
- Medical insurance;
- Monthly commute allowance or free parking space;
- Best-in-class IT equipment mirroring our client set-up;
- Monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, events;
- Gym membership, after-work activities;
- Daily lunches in the office.
How will you work?
You will work directly with a client through our Extended Team model. We try to do things differently and put our efforts to integrate you as deeply as possible into the client's team. You work with the same tools and technologies as they do and communicate directly with a client without any intermediary in between. We help you build relationships and create an environment where you genuinely feel like a member of the core product team. Our clients usually come for a week each month and spend a lot of time with the team in Kyiv. We also encourage trips to a client and joint teambuilding and after-work activities. Our Extended Team model is focused on long-term projects that last over several years.
About Global Talent
At Global Talent we build remote engineering teams (outstaffing) for outstanding product companies. We are working with dozens of high-growth startups and large corporations to build products used by millions of people around the world.
Global Talent was founded in 2017 by four tech entrepreneurs with backgrounds in startups, Apple, Nest & Google.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021