Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Lead the product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program
- Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs and defining product vision and strategy.
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
- Work closely with the Business Development team on go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products.
- <5+> years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
- Experience building products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development launch
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Practical product manager experience in retail and telecommunications
- Understanding of UI / UX principals
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience in conducting A / B tests
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- should be defined by HR BP (SFIA)
What's in it for you:
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021