On behalf of the Deutsche Bahn, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The project is about configuring, implementing and integrating a commercial recruiting workflow platform into DB Zeitarbeit IT Systems.
This platform is operated by a partner in the form of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
DB Zeitarbeit IT team is specifying workflows, portals, and data fields and the external partner is configuring the system, which is then delivered to us in increments.
The Client is a subsidiary company of one of the most popular mobility service providers in Germany. This company offers personnel services in the form of temporary employment and recruitment for specialists how will implement new bridges, tunnels, train stations, tracks, and signaling systems and maintain them sustainably. As a part of our team, you can make your own input into something that remains: the infrastructure for future generations.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Automation acceptance test cases to verify we receive the features we requested
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/backend projects
- Test infrastructure in AWS, test libraries
- Communication with stakeholders, partners and colleagues
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Close collaboration with other team members
- Successfully automated Acceptance Tests for Web-Applications
- Experience with Acceptance Test Frameworks, like e.g. Robot Framework
- Experience with Playwright, Selenium or other web testing framework
- Preferably python knowledge
- Basic understanding of German language, in order to understand test basis/ strong communication skills appreciated
- Development background in Cloud-Environments like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of the modern testing and delivering approaches (unit tests, automated tests, TDD, load testing, continuous integration…)
- Experience with CI tools like Code-Pipeline, Azure Devops
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodology, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of quality metrics gathering and presentation
- Strong communication Skills in English
- Experience with collaborating with external partners
What's in it for you
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2021