The service is the #1 choice in New York City. From one side - management companies providing rent of the apartments, from another side - tenant renting these apartments.
5+k multi-family buildings in New York City, 10k users, 20M pages monthly.
About 80% of tasks are backend part.
Dynamo Development Inc. (www.dynamo-ny.com) is an international software engineering company, working in Kyiv for 15+ years with customers in the USA, Israel.
We are looking for a Middle full-stack developer to work on a stable long-term project.
About the project:
Software as a Service project based on full .net stack. From one side - management companies providing rent of the apartments, from another side - tenant renting these apartments. The system includes the following modules and functionality: ticket system, payment system (credit card, bank transactions, ACH), rent application, integration with rent management systems, documents, emails, a mobile application for tenant, and management.
This Service is the #1 choice in New York City. More information here - https://managego.com/
The team consists of 4 Senior full-stack developers, 2 QA specialists, and PM. Plan to expand the team to 6 developers and 3 QA engineers.
● 3+ years hands-on experience of .Net development (C#);
● Strong skills in .Net Framework and .Net Core;
● Database skills, SQL knowledge;
● English: intermediate or higher.
Desired skills and technologies:
● Experience with Vue.js;
● Experience with AWS
● Development of new features based on customer requirements along with enhancements for existing functionality;
● Take part in architecture decisions;
● Take part in planning and estimation tasks;
● Regular code review;
● Refactoring of the existing code and updating existing code to new technologies.
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Social package;
● Sick leave and regular vacation;
● Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences;
● English classes with certified English teachers.
During the quarantine period, we work remotely, at the end of it we plan to return to work from the Kyiv office (when the situation stabilizes)
1. HR interview (about 1hour)
2. Tech interview (about 1-1.5 hours)
3. Interview with PM and CEO (about 1hour)
About Dynamo Development
Dynamo Development in figures:
18 years - the longest project support
5 clients stay with us for over 10 years
Over 102 projects
150 industry certifications
Multiple offices locations
Transparency, customer focus, constant development, openness, and uniqueness of each. We value creativity, determination, mutual assistance, support, readiness to learn new and appreciate the good old.
Attention and care for each employee - as within the family, minimum of bureaucracy, non-standard projects, and unique professionals. Together we not only work but also develop and relax.
We are flexible with distance and office work - we aim at the result and comfortable cooperation between team members.
Agile Software Development
Mobile applications development
UI / UX
IoT and embedded solutions
Support and maintenance
Microsoft Windows Platform
Open Source stack - PHP, Symfony, Node.js, React
iOS and Android Mobile Development
Internet of Things / Embedded
DOU company page: