Our customer is a big Transport platform that helps people to deliver their stuff all over the UK. Basically, it's like an Uber but for delivering staff.
Technology Stack: Java 10-12, JBPM/Camunda, Apache Kafka/RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, AWS.
*Technical Requirements: *
• 4+ years in Software Development
• 2+ years of experience with Java and modern frameworks
• Knowledge of microservices oriented architectures
• Practical experience working with an architectural approach, design patterns, integration approach, scalability, security, and data flow
• Experience in building CI/CD approach with using corresponding tools and technologies
• Advanced user of Git, JIRA, Confluence
• Experience in building and/or using RESTful services
• Knowledge of using messaging queues, in particular Apache Kafka, Pravega, RabbitMQ
• Experience with RDBMSes (PostgreSQL, Oracle), NoSQL engines
• Design patterns
• Practical experience working in cloud-based infrastructure (AWS)
• Leadership capabilities is a must: Energetic person (proactive), engage, direct, and teach others with the own example, care people in both tech\non-tech aspects
• Getting things Done
• Taking ownership
• Ability to say No😉
• Fluent English
• Excellent communication skills
• Provide Technical Leadership in the scope of small to mid-size team
• Lead discovery analysis, play the key technical role in preparing proposals.
• Helping Architect in preparing project architecture and end2end operational scope (cloud, SW, integration, data migration, security, acceptance, deployment, and further production support)
• Analyze current development architecture for an ongoing project to optimize the solution
• Mentoring of other Mid/Senior level engineers and driving knowledge sharing session between technical teams
• Handle technical documentation
• Set the code style guides and tools to keep the code clean
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021