Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in additional Java Team lead. Team will be responsible for analyzing current applications landscape, performing business changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business, upgrading applications to new versions of open source libraries, help DevOps team members in migrating platform on new infra. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade livecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between Kyiv and New York and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai, New York, Canada, Tampa and London
• Investigate the existing platforms architecture, data flows and up/downstream integration landscape
• Migrate Java components into new versions of open source libraries. Re-design set of applications if needed to accomplish upgrade
• Perform business changes within platform
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of other developers, business analysts, DevOps and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of Core Java with and least 5+ years in IT (Java, DevOps, QA Automation)
• Good experience in analyzing existing Java application, understanding flows and ability to work with limited application documentation
• Good communication skills and ability to coordinate work with client representatives based globally
• Knowledge of uDeploy, TeamCity, Hadoop, KDB, MSSQL
• Experience in Investment banking
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021