ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM FRANCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR PYTHON DEVELOPER.
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
Our client connects millions of buyers and merchants around the world to unlock cross-border trade. The company provides advanced international marketing solutions for e-commerce retailers and brands seeking to grow their businesses globally. Using a suite of automated localization tools, merchants can quickly launch their stores on international markets and promote them to new audiences with Google Shopping Ads.
The Head office of the company is located in France, development departments are located in Poland and Serbia, the current team consists of 20 developers onsite (you will work and communicate directly with 5 of them).
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The part of the project you will be joining is about shipment calculations and tracking, integration with shipment providers and customs representatives, logistic operations and data reconciliation for all stages of the shipment process. The application is designed specifically for large enterprise clients who run huge amounts of shipment and carriers and delivery and shipment services (including such clients as DHL and Chronopost).
Initially, the application was created on Perl and was built on a huge monolithic infrastructure. Now the team of 5 developers and 1 QA are working on splitting the application into several microservices and rewriting the app in a more modern Mojolicious framework. Around 30% of the codebase is now being developed in Python, the rest is Perl-based.
- Perl, Python 3;
- Mojolicious framework;
- SQL databases, InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana;
- RabbitMQ for message queries implementing;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Serverless computing;
- Gitlab for CI/CD.
- 3+ years of Python development experience;
- Experience building REST APIs;
- Strong grasp of SQL databases;
- Experience with Google Cloud platform;
- Experience with Google Ads;
- Hands on experience using Docker for containerization;
- Good spoken and written English skills – at least Upper-Intermediate level.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with caching services like Memcached, Redis etc.;
- Experience with message queries like RabbitMQ, SQS or alike;
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch;
- Knowledge of InfluxDB, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience using serverless computing like AWS Lambda or Google Functions;
- Knowledge of GraphQL;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience using Gitlab for CI/CD.
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021