Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
- At least 6+ years of professional software development
- Very good experience with Magento internals and its module system
- Good experience with Magento REST APIs and GraphQL interfaces
- Good experience with Magento database schema management (e.g. declarative schema)
- Very good experience with Magento deployment strategies
- Experience working with modern PHP frameworks like Laravel or Symphony (Laravel preferred)
- Strong knowledge on software design patterns and service-oriented architecture
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, strong knowledge of working with git-based versioning systems and integrating them into CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Experience building / integrating REST services and very good understanding of the HTTP stack
- Experience using cloud services in production (Azure is a plus)
- Experience working with containerised applications (K8S is a plus)
- Good experience writing automated units, functional and integration tests
- Ready for being autonomous, proactive and to take technical leadership
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021