Exadel is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our team! If you are an analytical problem solver with strong .Net knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
• 3+ years of experience in development of .NET applications;
• Strong knowledge of .NET and C#, Microsoft SQL Server and SQL;
• Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS, Git;
• Knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle;
• Experience in Backend technologies such as Entity Framework, ASP.Net, .Net 4.5, LINQ/SQL, and Web API;
• Working knowledge of microservices architecture and Service Bus for Windows;
• Knowledge of domain-driven design;
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
• Working with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments, OpenId, OAuth2, identity server;
• Experience managing hosting environments, including database administration and scaling applications to support load changes;
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment;
• Good knowledge of messaging queues, such as RabbitMQ; good knowledge of REST;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environment;
• Ability to work US hours (6 p.m.-3 a.m. GMT+3);
• English level: Intermediate.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field;
• Experience working with Azure PaaS and SaaS;
• Experience in NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, and Redis.
• Work in an Agile/Scrum team with a focus on building the best solutions
Design and implement services;
• Suggest proper security architecture;
• Suggest proper network communication architecture;
• Support multi-tenancy, including versioning on the server-side;
• Focus on usability, performance, scale, extensibility, and data analytics;
• Work with large amounts of data;
• Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability;
• Implement security and data protection.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
About the Customer:
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The Customer is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
About the Project:
Common Components Core Services provide the infrastructure necessary to support new TIP Modules as they are integrated into the customer’s Common Components Platform (“CC”). The project's main aim is to integrate Common Components, shared data services, and authentication and authorization with the latest version of the customer’s corporate Tax Insight solution and new compliance due to date tracking solution. This project involves managing the Common Components platform pieces in Azure, extending some of the functionality, and architecting (whenever possible) the Common Components functionality Platform as a Service (PAAS).
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021