Web application that addresses the needs of both patients and healthcare providers across the globe.
International team that develops successful and innovative products that are used worldwide.
- At lest 5 years of the IT experience and at least 3 year on a management position
- Experience managing mid/large-size project teams (50-100 FTE)
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English and strong communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Agile and agile-based methodologies
- Ability to work and communicate with Client's team located in USA and attend late meetings
- Conflict resolving skills and experience
- Technical (architecture) background
- Lead a team of technical leads to coordinate delivery of best in class software solutions
- Support the team’s progress against multiple projects, and assist issue mitigation and resolution
- Manage the software development process from program perspective: coordinate teams assignments, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning etc.
- Communicate with person on similar position on client's side
- Orchestrate work of several technical units within program
- Participate in GL program management team from engineering perspective
- Participate in decision making process, from technical/engineering perspective
- Cultivate a strong innovative engineering culture in an agile environment
- Grow technical expertise of the team around quality, scalability, resiliency and interoperability using state of the art technologies.
- Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance and career development.
- Manage the software development process: assign tasks to the relevant teams/engineers, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning etc.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 February 2021