We’re looking for an experienced Node.js Developer for our new project at Edvantis. Our client is the most trusted platform for voice and understanding of B2B customers. The customer helps technology buyers make confident decisions with in-depth reviews and ratings of real users.
We’re looking for an experienced Node.js Developer for our new project at Edvantis. Our client is the most trusted platform for voice and understanding of B2B customers. The customer helps technology buyers make confident decisions with in-depth reviews and ratings of real users. It also helps suppliers attract and convert customers by transmitting their customers’ votes to work, authentically, and on a large scale.
• 5+ years of experience as Software Developer
• 3+ years of experience with Node.js
• Experience with mobile and web products
• Experience with React, Redis, ElasticSearch
• Knowledge of PostgresSQL, MongoDB
• Comfortable in fast-moving iterative environments.
• English level — Upper-Intermediate
• Design and construct world-class customer experiences using a modern tech stack (Node.js + React + Redis + Elasticsearch)
• Deliver products rapidly and iteratively
• Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics
• Career and professional growth
• Сompetitive salary
• Friendly and highly professional teams
• Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
• Corporate events twice a year, teambuilding
• Paid sick leaves and holidays
• Paid 18 working vacation days
• Free English/German language courses in our office
• Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
About Edvantis Software
Edvantis, originally known as BrainPower Software, has been serving international markets since 2000. At the end of 2005, the company was renamed to Edvantis Software and was significantly reorganized to accelerate growth. Today Edvantis is a premier, internationally present vendor of value-added software engineering and consulting.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021