We are looking for an experienced Python Verification Engineer to join our SDK Verification Team in the Customer's R&D group. PLVision is a software R&D firm, specializing in solutions for Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity.
We are looking for an experienced Python Verification Engineer to join our SDK Verification Team in the Customer's R&D group. You will work closely with SDK development and architecture teams responsible for Ethernet products and will gain a deep understanding of Ethernet technologies.
· Development of networking test cases for new and existing products with an emphasis on the emulation of customer's environment
· Performing research and analysis for optimal solutions
· Cooperation with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Be a strong advocate of software quality
· At least 2 years of experience with Python
· Strong understanding of OOAD
· Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
· Basic knowledge of Linux
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software/Computer/Communications Engineering
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of technical English at Intermediate level and higher
Vacancy plus options:
· Hands-on experience with Ethernet Switches: Cisco/Arista/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches & Routers
· Familiar with network communication protocols
· Experienced with CI methodology & tools (Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
· Working experience in Agile/Scrum environment
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021