Looking for a Java and AWS Cloud Solution Architect to an international software company.
Comfortable office space (Kyiv), flexible working hours, competitive salary.
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night;
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing;
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed;
The project is related to developing cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
The key project deliverables – systems that bridge the gap between several domains:
- Peripheral device control;
- Device drivers;
- Hardware sequencing safety systems monitoring, and real-time data – processing.
You will become one of the contributors to the success of innovative Industrial Products that change the quality of life of people around the globe.
- Java development experience and system design in AWS Cloud;
- Solid cloud architecture and best practices skill with AWS. This includes not only all the basic concepts like cloud VPC, IAM, routing, and so on, but also good knowledge of typical AWS services: Lambdas, SNS, SQS, RDS, ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, CloudWatch, and others;
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, and infrastructure automation;
- Solid experience with Kubernetes, including complex features like admission controllers, taints and node selectors, custom resources, creating helm charts;
- Basic tooling: bash, git, docker;
- Big data processing (Kafka);
- Generic DevOps skillset: testing, automation, CI/CD;
- Databases:Postgres/MySQL, Nosql solutions;
- Being comfortable with different technology stacks: go, python;
- Good communication and client-facing skills, both generic and English;
- Ability to present and defend your thoughts and technical solution in front of different audiences;
- Ability to perform a cost analysis of a proposed solution;
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to strictly maintain deadlines;
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
Preferences: Python, Powershell Scripting.
- Server Architecture design, migration, and deployment to AWS;
- Propose, present, develop, and implement technical solutions for the client’s cloud infrastructure with respect to optimal performance vs costs balance, improve current architecture and monitoring;
- Participate in daily activities of the distributed DevOps team, including infrastructure and CI/CD development and maintenanc.
- Exciting Projects.
- Collaborative Environment.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Professional Development.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Fun Perks.
Главный офис находится в Киеве, БЦ Gulliver, Башня Б, 11 этаж.
На рынке мы с 2007 года, компания начинала свою работу с проектов по поиску топ-менеджмента, с 2011 года активный участник IT сектора.
Наш фокус сейчас: работа на глобальном рынке рекрутмента, 80% вакансий это рынок ЕС.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021