We are a global leader in training and learning management systems. Our solution is the key platform used by NASA and some of the largest airlines in the world to optimize their astronaut, pilot, and crew training facilities and resources.
About A Project:
Our client provides optimal training management for the most prestigious
and demanding worldwide organizations in the areas of civil aviation, defense, and financial institutions.
We are changing the way, that organizations handle their training operation, and are about to take our product to the extreme while aiming to serve literally the largest organizations in the
world. In order to achieve such a huge scale, while serving existing customers, we are re-architecting our product and codebase as we move, using cutting edge technologies and tools, and literally replacing our engine while driving and developing new features.
You are a super talented Senior C# Engineer that will take part in defining, executing our product’s vision. You will mentor experienced developers through the principles of clean code, clean architecture, and SOLID. The teams will develop a high-quality product that is scalable and
maintainable. You will help define our new microservices-based architecture, which is dockerized and runs on k8s.
- At least 5 years of experience in building enterprise-grade solutions using C#;
- Strong background and experience with database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and experience with an ORM;
- Expert understanding and use of software design patterns and best practices;
- Experience with CI/CD, Dockers, K8S, AWS;
- A true team player with Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in
- Significant experience working according to the SOLID principles and design patterns and excellent understanding of OOD;
- Good knowledge of refactoring practices and tools (e.g. Resharper);
- Autodidact and self-motivated;
- BS in Computer-science or equivalent degree.
Will Be A Plus:
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix;
- Profound expertise in C#, .NET and .NET Core;
- Experience in a continuous deployment environment;
- Experience in a microservices environment.
- Remote work during the quarantine and flexible with policy;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
- Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
- Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
- Flexible working hours;
- Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
- Yoga classes.
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers. Synergetica offers excellent work conditions, e.g.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 February 2021