We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle to join our team.
You'll be working in close collaboration with the PO, UX Designers/Strategists, and the QA Engineer, to build the greatest health tech software product ever.
Lenus eHealth is an international tech company headquartered in Copenhagen that is shaping the future of the sports and fitness industry. We are helping fitness professionals build a strong and sustainable business by offering them an all-in-one platform for online coaching together with advisory on business development, marketing, and personal branding.
The company is growing rapidly - both revenue and number of employees is tripling every year. Lenus is currently a leader in the Scandinavian and UK markets and also entering the new ones, such as Germany and the USA.
The company employs around 160 people, from which around 30 are working in the Product Department. It consists of 5 cross-functional teams, each focussing on a particular business area, and spread between Copenhagen and Lviv. Each of the teams has PO, UX, Engineering, and QA capabilities, which allows the teams to operate independently and own their areas.
There are currently 4 colleagues, working from our Lviv office - 3 Software Engineers and 1 QA Engineer. We are looking forward to welcoming new colleagues to our Ukrainian team, and therefore are moving to a bigger office on Saharova str. in February.
We have a modern technology stack - in our core products we are using Node (TypeScript), PostgreSQL, GraphQL, React, React Native, Apollo. We are also experimenting with ReasonML in our mobile solutions. We are not requiring experience with our technologies, since we are valuing good engineering experience more (f.ex. with Ruby, PHP, Java, C#, etc) and readiness to learn the tech we are using.
As a Senior Software Engineer with us, you will be:
- Helping move our product efforts forward by either participating in or leading our product development projects.
- Adopting best practices in software engineering design, testing, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Owning key components within our platform. "Owning" means envisioning, designing, creating, building, and supporting.
- Joining and lead discussions around different platform initiatives.
- Taking occasional charge in troubleshooting and maintaining high quality and low bug count in our core products.
- Helping and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Are an Engineer at heart (please, see https://www.notion.so/lenus/Engineers-at-heart-6232f941df4b4b26828c4ca578abb83f)
- Have 2 or more years of experience in hands-on software development.
- Have solid written and verbal communication, are able to clearly articulate technically complex problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Are proficient in at least one either front-end (preferably React) and / or back-end (preferably Node.js) tech stack.
- Have experience in working with relational databases like PostgreSQL.
- Are attentive to detail with a high focus on writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Are a true believer and practitioner of automated testing at all levels.
- Have a willingness and ability to pick up new technologies and frameworks when required.
- Competitive salary
- 5% tax and payment to the pension funds are a part of your salary.
- A2Sourcing (our partner company in Ukraine) will, together with you, handle the tax reporting.
- 20 working days of vacation a year, that are earned ongoing, which means that after 6 months you will earn 10 vacation days etc.
- You will be paid during sickness for the first 5 days of sickness per year.
Job posted on
11 January 2021