Are you an experienced Senior Network Engineer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are a friendly, customer-focused, organized, detail-oriented person able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
• 3+ years of previous work experience as a network engineer;
• BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or similar relevant field;
• Regular CIV2 toolstack;
• Hands-on experience with CentOS87;
• Knowledge of Puppet;
• Good knowledge of oVirt/KVM;
• Arista, other Cisco-like materials;
• L2 and L3 including BGP;
• Ability to benchmark, graph, monitor, and troubleshoot application and network-level metrics: latencies, bandwidth, packet loss, and so on;
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
• Ability to be an analytical, data-driven problem solver;
• English level: Intermediate.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations;
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability;
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning;
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues;
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure;
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with its security team.
• Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves;
• Full payment of taxes;
• English courses;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Friendly environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Opportunity for career growth.
You can find more information about Exadel in Ukraine here: www.facebook.com/exadelukraine
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centres across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The customer provides security, networking, and storage products based on network appliances and cloud services. The company's security focus includes products for protection against email, web surfing, web hacking, and instant messaging threats such as spam, spyware, trojans, and viruses. The company's networking and storage products include web filtering, load balancing, application delivery controllers, message archiving, NG firewalls, backup services, and data protection.
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021