Archidata is an American company, their main office is located in New York. They are fast-growing and looking to extend their sales and marketing activities. Join their team and bring your ideas to the world!
Archidata is an American company, our main office is located in New York.
We are providing Architects, Engineers, and Building Owners a solid foundation for planning and design projects since 1988.
Our company specializes in providing reliable:
• As-Built Building Surveys;
• NEW - Mobile 3D Laser Scanning;
• CAD Production;
• Technical InfoGraphics
Archidata is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues.
In this role, you will have full ownership of several marketing channels in order to maximize marketing performance. We are seeking a creative, motivated, and highly collaborative individual to join our team as a Marketing Specialist. Marketing Specialists are the key producers of materials that support our business development efforts.
What You Will Do:
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers.
• Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails, social media campaigns, and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website and LinkedIn.
• Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
• Responsible for marketing communications, content development, and the
organization's online and social media presence.
• 1+ years in a B2B digital marketing role.
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Business, Communications, or
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Strong written and oral communications skills in English as the position will
require constant communication in English within the organization as well as with customers.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Self-motivator with strong organizational and intra-personal skills, and a
• Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Nice to have:
• Proficiency in marketing automation systems.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required
• Knowledge in the field of architecture - Advantage.
What you can expect:
• Company & Team Events;
• Book Club;
• Online Education;
• Football Team, Running Team, Gym subscription;
• English Lessons;
• Life and Health Insurance;
• Paid Vacations;
• Play Area;
• Professional Conferences; Retains incentive programs
Pillar specializes in setting up offshore IT offices in Ukraine.
We provide our clients with a range of services including extended software development teams, outsourcing software development, Quality Assurance, Technical Support, R&D and Big Data. We believe that the success of each company depends not only on the innovative ideas it brings but on the implementation and response to the challenges on the way, our service support companies in achieving high-quality results in a budget that keeps you attractive.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021