We are looking for a passionate Scala Developer! Our great pluses: we develop our product, we use cutting-edge technologies (microservice architecture), and we work in comfortable conditions. Join us!
Highload platform project — a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our operator clients around the world.This is B2B service, which successfully is working and developing during last 4 years.
• Reactive microservice architecture using Apache Kafka used as Event Storage, more then 100 different microservices using in production.
• Real time communication between services gRPC.
• Main microservices development stack Scala/Akka: Akka Actor, Akka Typed, Akka Cluster, Akka Persistence, Akka Streams, Alpakka Kafka, Akka gRPC, Akka HTTP, Tapir, Circe, Cats, Slick, Elastic4s
• Testing: scalatest, scalacheck, mockito-scala, gatling, testcontainers-scala
• Data warehouses: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Clickhouse
Technologies and tools we are using at the moment:
• Scala, Java, Groovy
• KAFKA, Avro, Zookeeper
• ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, MariaDB
• Akka, Akka Persistence, Akka Clustering
• Cats, ZIO, Http4s, Magnolia
• GIT, Docker Swarm/Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, Zabbix, Terraform, VMWare
• Nightwatch, Spock, ScalaTest
• Agile, Scrum, Extreme programming
WILL BE A PLUS:
• DevOps experience: Python and BASH scripting, Experience in troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing performance
• Willingness to write unit, integration and acceptance tests
• Understanding of best practices in scalable server-side architecture
• Experience with Event Sourcing and CQRS.
• Knowledge of UML and PlantUML
• ZIO, Cats Effects, FS2, Monocle, Magnolia, Http4s, Jackson.
• Take an active part in the ongoing processes and product development of the company;
• Responsible for producing a high-quality deliverable solution in a timely fashion;
• Ready to be responsible to resolve the technically complex and challenging tasks;
• Use continuous integration and continuous delivery practices for increasing productivity of work;
• Troubleshooting production problems, analyzing logs, improving analyzing performance;
• Have a strong Scala knowledge as the main programming language for building high quality services;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Long-term employment
• Career growth opportunities
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• English classes with a native speaker
• Health insurance
• Free lunches
About RQ Team
RQ Team (RQT) was created, due to the continuous growth of the International holding and its needs. Each new business trend requires the prompt formation of new development teams. RQT - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Job posted on
11 January 2021