Our product provides in-depth install analytics that offers insight into users’ preferences regarding the different offers and enabling app developers to determine the most appropriate ad-type and placement for their users and strike the right balance between maximizing income and user loyalty.
- The Technical Support Specialist is expected to be an expert of all our supported products, understand them in-depth and take ownership of issues raised by customers, as well as by internal teams;
- You will research, resolve and provide technical solutions, using different diagnostic and analysis tools, provide high-level technical support to our customers, and work closely with the company’s development and business teams;
- Investigate technical issues, identifying potential causes and solutions;
- Give quick and accurate service to our customers;
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues from customers on our products and platform;
- Work closely and Build relationships with R&D and Product Management teams, provide feedback on the product functionality and clarify the product behavior.
- 1+ years of experience in a tech-oriented position (Technical support, QA, etc.);
- Basic familiarity with SQL, Excel and data analysis experience;
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Independent and self-learner, with high personal accountability, and a positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure;
- High level of English – both written and verbal communication skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Kibana, Charles Proxy / WireShark, Postman;
- Familiarity with integrated development environment – Xcode, Android Studio, Unity3;
- Basic knowledge with Java / Objective C / C#;
- Bachelor’s degree technical or scientific field (Industrial Engineering/ - Biology/ Physics/ Computer Science etc.).
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 February 2021