Our Client is an Israeli company that develops an SoC platform with IoT tags. The goal of the product is to create a makeshift digitized space with sensors over critical areas. The tags track location, check the temperature, and detect the object’s movement.
The company gathers a team of consummate professionals who will bring the product to new heights and expand its features and reliability. Due to engineering team expansion, the company is looking for a reliable Middle-level React developer to work on IoT tag solution.
- A firm grasp on React and React Native;
- Sublime understanding of real-time streaming with tools like Web Sockets and MQTT;
- Well-versed with browser performance optimization techniques and best practices;
- Experience with Flutter would be an advantage;
- Upper-intermediate written/verbal English.
- Developing an IoT tag software from scratch;
- Fine-tuning SoC platform tag management solution;
- Building a consumer-focused mobile application.
The company offers:
- Code ownership;
- Participation in the IoT scaling;
- Well-defined and clearly-structured product environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Professional development opportunities.
Job posted on
11 January 2021