Крупный американский игровой издатель открыл офис в Киеве и ищет Senior Unity Developer в международную команду. Вы будете работать с известнейшими мобильными играми - никаких слотов и казино! Супер-профи команда, отличные условия и компенсация. Обсудим?
Tilting Point is looking for an Unity Engineer to join our SDK Developer relations team in Kyiv.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer that wants to broaden their scope by being responsible for working with developers and writing platform API’s and tools that impact multiple games across many teams. If you are someone who doesn't want to work on yet another hyper-casual game, TiltingPoint is the challenge you’ve been looking for.
Your Future at TPM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
● Write high-quality, code in C# for Unity
● Contribute to planning, design, implementation, optimization, and testing
● Implement client features that connect to our platform tools
● Integrate external SDK’s and plugins to our existing mobile and desktop clients
● Support external dev teams by assisting with knowledge of Tilting Point tools, features and fixes were applicable
● Continuously improve the art/engineering pipelines
● Collaborate with other engineers on integration and support tasks
● Fine-tune code based on feedback from QA and various clients
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
● High proficiency Unity3D and C#
● 5+ years of software engineering
● Native client language like: Obj-C, Swift, Java, C++
● You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
● Love for video games
Nice to haves:
● SDK Experience - plugin architectures
● Game Platform Tools (Leaderboards, Live-Ops)
Choose Tilting Point for:
● Startup environment - where each individual makes a large impact
● Involvement in a large range of mobile game titles
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
● Excellent location in either Kyiv
RecruitGarden is a creative staffing agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT-professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
DOU company page: