Хотите стать первым и главным Data Engineer Британской продуктовой компании в Киеве? Компания работает в секторе B2C & B2B. Возможность построить всю инфраструктуру для работы с нуля! Компенсация высокая. Позиция Full-time&Remote! Обсудим?
Dropit is a multichannel digital platform for brands and consumers that offers a more flexible and sustainable delivery solution through its multiple B2C and B2B services, ranging from coordination of handsfree delivery for shoppers to software and strategies that turn retail and shop locations into distribution points to rapidly solve stock fulfillment challenges.
Through its product offerings, Dropit is creating an infrastructure that enables retailers and shopping malls to meet their shared customer expectations, offering brands not only a solution to their logistics challenges but also an opportunity to thrive and evolve within a shared network.
About the role:
As the first Data engineer at Dropit, you will own and lead the development of the company’s DWH. You will be working closely with the Head of Data, Chief Architect, and the CTO to define the needs, the required technologies, the architecture, and the data modeling of the entire ETL process. You will have a significant impact to shape, design, and execute the data process from scratch. This is an excellent opportunity to have a direct impact on the future of our company.
What you will do:
● Demonstrated ability in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing
● Develop data enrichment contents
● Own data quality - from detecting issues to fixing those which can be fixed automatically using scripts and other tools
● Develop the internal logical data model, and write the code which populates the data model from raw data
You’ll be great for this role if you:
● 3+ years working with a programming language (Python, Java, or equivalent) - a must
● 3+ years working with SQL and building ETL workflows - a must
● Proficient in BI solutions, working with DWH systems, and building ETLs relying on the data infrastructure
● Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB or equivalent)
● Experience with source control systems (Git or equivalent)
● Working experience with various server-side concepts (e.g. APIs, databases, microservices, etc.)
● Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering)
● Fluent in English, written and verbal - a must
RecruitGarden is a creative staffing agency doing things a little differently. We don’t hunt. We don’t catch. We create fertile ground for the right communication. Founded in 2020, our company makes IT-recruiting in Ukraine more:
We connect innovative IT-professionals with companies seeking talent on a full-time office or remote basis. And it starts with nurturing relationships. Because it’s all about people.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.