Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty.
Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
What is required?
● Hands-on experience building features and enhancements
● 3-5 years in e-commerce web platform development, with at least 3 years working with Account and Checkout e-commerce platform
● 3-5 years experience with Perl/PHP, JS, Restful API, Jenkins, Git, HTML, SASS, SQL/DB, with working knowledge of React/Drupal
● Strong experience interfacing with payment methods
● Strong database experience supporting complex applications
● Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, highly-performant code, with a desire to sweat the small stuff
● Understanding of architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications, such as well- designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, and efficient algorithms.
● Pro-active ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
● Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach.
● Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum team and using Jira.
● Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one
interactions, and presenting to a room.
As a plus:
● Experience with design patterns, multithreading, and unit testing.
● Exposure to common development tools (Gradle, Maven, Spring, JUnit, Git, Bitbucket, etc)
● Experience developing in Unit Testing and its various methodologies (BDD, TDD, etc)
● Expertise in Perlgem, REST and API patterns, Authentication patterns (JWT, OAuth2), API contracts (Swagger/OpenAPIv3, SOAP, etc)
● Experience with projects at an enterprise scale
● Familiarity with database technologies including Oracle and NoSQL (Mongo, Dynamo, etc)
● Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff and leadership
What will you do?
● Build highly scalable features and APIs to support fantastic user experiences with the highest code quality best-in-class performance.
● Highly efficient in developing new features and troubleshooting production issues.
● Work closely with product managers to define cutting-edge technical solutions partner with
global engineers to contribute what you build into our global technology products.
● Collaborate with architects, engineers DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production.
● Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
● Troubleshoot problem-solve when urgent technical solutions are needed.
● Code review mentor junior engineers.
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
What about the project
Sure, you know Estée Lauder, but do you know The Estée Lauder Companies’ full family of brands? We’re also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, and Too Faced... just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
ELC Online is the E/M-Commerce and Digital Innovation division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc., a family of globally-recognized prestige beauty brands. ELC Online has a significant global presence via
hundreds of Brand.com, retailer.com, and digital and social media platforms across the world. ELC Online is dedicated to providing an enhanced shopping experience by placing the consumer at the center of the
retail journey, allowing them to connect with Brands in a personalized way that exceeds their needs, standards, and expectations enabled in part through Omnichannel retailing.
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattan’s Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. We’re committed to innovation, working with the best
tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty.
ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of bold technologists, marketers,
and e-commerce renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021