We’re primed to expand our team with exceptional Data Engineer! With a growing roster of premium, global clients (think CBS, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures! High salary level!
Are you an innovative & creative self-starter who is amazing to work with? If yes, this job could be for you!
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be a key factor in developing our data solution. You’ll need to come up with solutions to complex problems that should maintain performance in scale. You'll be responsible for driving exciting innovations around data and AI that will help the company grow faster and wiser. You’ll work closely with devs, analysts, and business stakeholders to automatically generate predictive models that utilize our collected data and empower our system to make decisions in real-time. As part of the job, you will be a focal point for all things related to data, which includes creating a tech roadmap for pipe-lines performance, data architecture, managing storage, assessing performance and budget limitations, and much more.
Technical must experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer
• 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Data Engineer
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
• Intimate familiarity with a variety of ML disciplines and algorithms
• Experience with data related cloud-based technologies like S3, parquet, EMR, AirFlow, Kinesis, BigQuery.
• Previous Python experience
• Excellent business understanding and communication skills
• Data enthusiast and a team player
• Taking full ownership of designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining existing and new data pipelines by using cloud-based tools in a cloud-based infrastructure.
• Work with different stakeholders to design and develop Machine Learning algorithms that optimize and make an immediate business impact on KPIs.
• Build, test, and deploy custom ML/AI models and algorithms on large datasets, and develop processes for monitoring and analyzing their performance in production environments.
• Hands-on work on our core data infrastructure, tools, and automation.
• Take part in POCs and innovation for new technologies, databases, tools, and services that can significantly push the division goals.
Recruit Alliance is a strategic partner in the field of HR consulting starting from 2000
Company Mission is to contribute to the development of Ukrainian and foreign companies by providing quality services in the field of HR consulting.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 January 2021