We have an exciting remote (work from home, no relocation required) opportunity for a Lead Specialist of Fraud and Payments.
Your key job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Relationship management with Payment Solution Providers to ensure the best possible player deposit acceptance and the efficient resolution of end-user problems with payments, including:
o Comparative new PSP research and competitor analysis.
o PSP onboarding: communication of potential applicable restrictions and limitations, adherence and fulfilment of relevant technical requirements.
o Negotiation of PSP commercial terms and fees, review and adjustment of legal terms and conditions of compliance and services.
o Support, supervision and organisation of effective PSP integration with technical support and platform teams.
o Quality Testing of UX for integrated PSP methods, acceptance and sign-off on the delivery of requested technical integrations.
o Following PSP integration- documentation of PSP specific compliance and reporting formats.
• Work alongside the IT team and external platform providers to find, optimize, develop and improve of fraud detection/prevention mechanics, tools and solutions.
• Creating, reviewing, documenting and implementing, as well as handling of daily checks for KYC/AML procedures and policies for the prevention of potentially fraudulent activities.
• Oversee financial transactions, including authorisation of withdrawals.
• Mitigate potential risk and minimize potential financial losses as a result of fraudulent behaviour.
• Regular analysis and reporting on payment method and acceptance, deposit success and, transfers data and provide analysis and insight into payment process issues and findings of fraudulent activity, blocked/limited transactions and/or accounts.
• Training and supporting Customer Service teams as needed, including but not limited to development of fraud prevention and payment assistance knowledge base as well as multi-format training for international and remotely based teams.
• Analysis and optimization of legal entity structure for the best business and online product feasibility and continuity.
Requirements for this position:
• At least two years proven work experience within a gaming/gambling/betting B2C product or high-risk industries (forex, crypto, adult, dating, micro-credits, bingo, gaming and gambling) in payments and fraud.
• Proven experience in online product liaison with payment solution providers.
• Good knowledge of integration and onboarding process and requirements with payment solutions suppliers.
• Over 3 years of experience, data analysis and data driven payment acceptance and fraud prevention and risk mitigation process and policy design and implementation.
• Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management, working with internationally dispersed multi-lingual teams.
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal), any other European language is a great advantage.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities, multitask and work under pressure.
• Must be flexible towards demanding and changing work schedules and rota (mornings, evenings and weekends) to effectively guide teams in different time zones.
• Strong interest and knowledge in the FinTech industry and its regulations as well as passionate about technological solutions that enabling working smarter and not harder.
About Collins Cross
Collins Cross is a UK based company. We specialize in assisting retail businesses in distributing and supporting cost-effective business-to-business IT solutions and website support and maintenance.
At Collins Cross, we are devoted to helping our clients to assess their business processes, optimize, improve, automate them, and maintain them so that you can save on your operating costs while having your productivity levels boosted.
Job posted on
8 January 2021