We are seeking a developer who is ready to design advanced mobility solutions and join us in the smart mobility revolution. In this position, the front end developer will be working on Fleetonomy’s cutting-edge data visualization platforms.
On behalf of Fleetonomy/Via, Ciklum is looking for Senior React Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Via pioneers the TransitTech category by using new technologies to power public mobility systems, optimizing networks of dynamic shuttles, buses, wheelchair accessible vehicles, school buses, and autonomous vehicles around the globe. Building the world’s most efficient, equitable, and sustainable transportation network for all riders. At the intersection of transportation and technology, Via is a visionary market leader that combines software innovation with sophisticated service design and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves, with 150 global partners on six continents, and counting.
- Being part of feature design and architecture design
- Independently develop, including all aspects of the development cycle
- End-to-end ownership over your work – development, testing, integration, deploying to production, monitoring and auditing
- Develop without detailed requirements – you are responsible for thinking about the details during the development process
- Handling local and cloud infrastructure – you are responsible for deploying your code and for all local installation on your dev environment
- Communication with team members, peer teams, product managers and QA
- Availability is very important to help with issues in production (with great power comes great responsibility)
- Technical academic background
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience with presenting complex data structures: graphs, tables, matrices, etc.
- Able to implement designs (using Sketch or Zeplin.io) perfectly to the pixel
- Experience with backend/server development in Python
- High motivation and tech-enthusiastic
- Self-learner and independent person
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willing to work in a startup environment, with agile methodology, frequently changing requirements, short time to market and quick product iterations
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 January 2021