SimilarWeb measures the digital world. SimilarWeb’s Pro Platform unlocks the traffic and engagement statistics for any website or app, and is the only platform to offer global data at country specific levels.
The company was founded in 2009 and has raised $40 million dollars in funding led by Naspers and Lord David Alliance. SimilarWeb has global offices and representatives in the U.K., Dubai, Israel, Russia, Brazil, and Japan. SimilarWeb’s wealth of data combined with intuitive discovery tools uncover the pulse of the internet, that’s why SimilarWeb insights are often used in leading publications including Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall St. Journal, TechCrunch and the New York Times. SimilarWeb is used every day to help thousands of businesses, publishers, marketers and analysts to benchmark performance and find successful marketing strategies driving more traffic and opportunities. Companies that use SimilarWeb include Travelocity, Google, Taboola, KPMG, eBay and UBS.
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb R&D team awesome? We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with it on a petabyte scale! As part of the team you will support everything from our multi million client side panel across all platforms through our massive ingest pipeline (Big data starts with ingesting even bigger data. Our Node.js, Kafka, Java, Python, Go pipeline is impressive!) We are solving some really complex problems with web server scale, algorithms on the client side, research of different OS’s and APIs, managing multi-million users products and more. Work with cutting edge technology - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
We want you to get better and help you set goals and conquer them.
On behalf of SimilarWeb, Ciklum is looking for Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Some of the Technologies You Will Use:
- React with Redux
- Bootstrap/Foundation and our own client-side component libraries
- Participate in design & decision making processes of a multidisciplinary self-managed team on a client side experience.
- Design, code and maintain Account and User management infrastructures using React and other client side technologies
- Learn new stuff and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Bsc in computer science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in React application development
- Fluent TypeScript/ES6
- Good understanding of client side build systems and tools – npm, yarn, webpack, gulp
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies
- Experience with server side development (ASP.Net Core)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide constant dialog between engineering teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness
- Strong sense of ownership over the products of the team
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- True team player with excellent communication skills
- Delivery and quality oriented
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Business trips to Israel
- Long-term employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 January 2021