Our Client is a transnational healthcare company, an industry leader in the field, which operates in 120+ countries. It produces award-winning devices and software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions.
– 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst/Product owner
– 5+ years of experience in software projects roles
– Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
– Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
– Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis, and optimization
– Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product
– Good understanding of UX and design
– Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment
– Understanding and ability to identify the customer need
– Communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and other Stakeholders
– Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
– Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
– Ability to produce visually attractive materials
– Good interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills
– Advanced English (written and verbal)
– Good understanding of integration process with 3-d party service providers
Nice to have:
– Experience with Healthcare domain
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc
– Experience in pre-sales activities as BA, experience taking part in or leading workshops
– Drive Scrum team’s requirements as the Product Owner
– Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to a Scrum team
– Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
– Interact with a team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team
– Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of user stories
– Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
– Writing documentation
– Management of both Internal and External Knowledge Databases
– Moderate meetings and workshops
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 January 2021