The Client is UK company, providing to market business intelligence for mainly pharma industry. The core of the product is data platform containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision-making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches.
The Client is UK company, providing to market business intelligence for mainly pharma industry. The core of the product is data platform containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision-making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. The client is in the era of technical transformation and wants to migrate the Data platform to Amazon cloud and build redesigned and refreshed product apps over it.
We are welcoming high professionals for this interesting journey, for making great solutions together!
Main skills and experience:
• 4+ years of professional experience with backend development
• Advanced knowledge of software development using Node.js
• Basic Angular (2+) knowledge/experience
• Strong understanding of object-oriented development approach
• Solid understanding of REST architecture, microservices architecture, common patterns
• Experience with database interactions
• Experience with CMS integration
• Ability to write clear and concise documentation
• An analytic approach to software design and development
• Willingness to work with different technologies
Desired skills and experience:
• Experience with AWS, ElasticSearch.
AWS, Database Administartion, CMS
• Work with BA, architects and other senior developers on requirements and design of the solution
• Implement development best practices in the cross-functional team (code review, unit-tests, CI, etc.)
• Develop and implement new features, modules, enhancements, bug-fixes, etc.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 January 2021