We are looking for Senior/Mid level .net Full Stack Software Developers to join our growing team.
At Techlink, our talented software development team develops customized digital solutions for local and international clients. We are now looking for Mid/Senior Full Stack software developers to join our growing team both in Nicosia, Cyprus and abroad.
The ideal candidate is a passionate developer who is driven by continual improvement and the need to respond to rapidly changing business needs. We are actively seeking individuals who love innovation and learning new things, work best in collaborative environments with passionate teammates, and thrive on providing the best quality products to clients.
Responsibilities (and not limited to the following)
• Write clean, scalable code, providing quality work on all projects
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Execution of developer tests as required
• Bug fixes during release launch and maintenance
• Collaborate with other developers as well as other teams
• Participate in continuous improvement of systems and processes, as well as professional development
• Participate in system analysis process
• Above all, passionate about technology and innovation
• Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate on a team
• Educated to degree level in Computer Science or related subject or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
• Experience working with version control systems, such as GIT
• Good English communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• At least 2-5 years of related work experience with proven track record in designing, developing, documenting and delivering high-performance, reliable, reusable, extensible and maintainable technical solutions.
Since the position is for a Full Stack software developer, we would expect the candidate to have some skills in both Front End and Back End technologies.
Front End Aspect
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
Back End Developer Aspect
• Working with unit testing tools (XUnit)
• understanding of the structure and logic of Object-Oriented programming.
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
• Understanding of ORM frameworks (ADO.NET Entity Framework, Dapper).
• Understanding of SOA principles, including experience with WCF or web services.
• Understanding of ORM frameworks (ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL).
Why you’ll love working here: We are a small, agile company with opportunities for creative, innovative, and curious people. We care deeply about doing great things and providing our clients with our best work. We are a culture of warm and kind people working with international clients in a variety of industries. As a growing company there are plenty of opportunities to continue to learn and expand your skills. We offer a fun work environment where we have frequent company outings, great co-workers, and continuous development opportunities.
About D.G. Medialink
Techlink was initially established in Cyprus, Limassol, as a full cycle marketing agency. Nowadays the company has a big portfolio of clients around the world and it's services are not restricted just by websites development and SEO. Company offers various services related to Software Development, including Mobile Applications development, Web-development, complicated Back-End Systems development, Systems Integration.
Techlink's clients primarily consist of large multinational corporations in Finance and Logistics domain, but also Telecom Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Hospitality Property Management, Corporate Services, Manufacturing.
Techlink has a development center in Cyprus, Nicosia - perfect choice for relocation to Mediterranean climate:)
Job posted on
15 February 2021