We are looking for Automation Tester who ready to join our team remotely.
• Programming languages: TypeScript, Java
• Platform coverage: iOS and Android
• Frameworks: Selenium, Appium, Jest, Jenkins, SonarQube, react native, Espresso
• Language: English on business level
As a Software Engineer (QE) in the Unified Communication & Collaboration (UCC) vertical, you will play a key role in developing and maintaining complex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for our GoTo products. The role requires strong cutting-edge technical skills, a collaborative work attitude, influence on selection of technical solutions & the ability to bring other engineers on the same page regarding quality engineering methods.
You will be part of a cross-functional software development team in an agile environment. In close collaboration with your team member software engineers, DevOps colleagues, architects and other key stakeholders, you will implement functionality critical to our business success.
• Very strong hands-on experience in software development and test automation (e.g. unit, integration, and UI tests)
• Experience in test design and testing
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills for distributed and complex systems; including thorough knowledge of the entire development lifecycle
• Very good understanding for user needs
• Expertise in agile development practices, Clean Code and TDD
• High engagement, self-organization, strong communication skills and team spirit
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 January 2021