We are looking for Game Developer to join our new game currently in production — “Century: Age of Ashes”. This Dark Fantasy epic multiplayer title will be released on PC, Next Gen Consoles as well as current consoles.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process;
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability;
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership;
- Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed;
- Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in 3D game development (PC and/or consoles);
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process;
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers);
- Good knowledge of multithreading;
- Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to videogames and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc);
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
- Passion for videogames and the capacity to improve the player's experience;
- Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Experience with Multiplayer games;
- Experience with technical constraints linked to the Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.);
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc;
- Experience with rendering pipeline;
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
- Paid sick leave, vacation and day-off (40 days per year);
- Ability to work from home;
- Individual development plan;
- Internal education and training;
- Payment for external training;
- Free English lessons with a native speaker;
- Compensation for sports activities;
- Massage services;
- Modern office in the city center;
- Free morning schedule;
- Fruits, milk, cookies and sweets throughout the day;
- Living room with Xbox and TV;
- Shower room and bicycle parking;
- Own small gym.
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers.
One of our team’s main goals is to improve the gaming experience for players. For that reason we publish, distribute, and develop games for several countries worldwide. We are continuously innovating and seeking for the best UX.
The company has operational offices in Rennes (France), Madrid (Spain), Bucharest (Romania), Kharkiv (Ukraine) and a sales office in San Diego (USA). We also count with two partner studios, Mando Productions, in Paris (France) and Shinypix, in Bordeaux (France).
We are focused on talent and premium quality games for mobile handsets!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 March 2021