Ascendix is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team
• Interact with product owner, team and other stakeholders;
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements elicitation, documentation and validation;
• Customer business process and initial documentation analysis;
• Conduct meetings, presentations and demos;
• Participate in backlog grooming, defining and approving upcoming release scope;
• Prioritize features, work on roadmap;
• Manage change requests;
• Support development team in clarifications of requirements;
• Perform acceptance testing and validation, request data patches if necessary;
• Create various artifacts, such as SRSs, minimal schema and configuration requirements, presentations, user guides, introduction materials and release notes;
• Maintain actual products and projects documentation, update Wiki.
• 2+ years in BA activities;
• Previous experience of Pre-Sales and Discovery stages;
• Practical experience in applying of key BA technics (use cases, user stories, root cause analysis, prototyping, prioritization, mind mapping, functional decomposition, items tracking, risk management, estimation, decision analysis, etc.);
• Practical experience with tools used for BA activities and team work (modeling and prototyping tools, tracking systems, communication tools, etc.);
• Practical experience as BA in formal and Agile SDLC;
• Fluent English (both written and verbal);
• Excellent soft skills (communication, presentation, negotiation, conflict resolution, etc.);
• Ability to handle multi-threading activities.
Would be a plus:
• Understanding of UI/UX principles;
• Knowledge of Real Estate domain;
• Experience in TFS as requirements management tool.
• Paid time off —20 working days;
• Paid sick leaves—5 working days;
• Insurance policy;
• Sport program.
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation.
Learning and Development:
• Strong BA community in a company;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• Reimbursement for English
• External training and conferences;
• External mentor and coach program.
• Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
• Online and offline events & team-buildings
• Anniversary and Birthday presents;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Open management and well-established processes.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021