Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests to ensure long-term sustainability.
On this project, you will work on a Total Portfolio Management platform used for managing overlay risk across the pension's holdings. You will be working with colleagues in Kyiv and Toronto.
Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects. Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements. Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities. Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation. Provide end-user support to ensure minimal disruption to portfolio management and trading activities. Other duties as assigned.
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
• Excellent communication with experiences working with direct users to collect/discuss complex business requirements
• Excellent communication within the development team, ability to highlight risks, delays and proposing efficient solutions
• Experience working in Agile / Scrum teams, experience with Agile development practices
• Python FLASK, Pandas, 5+ years
• Good knowledge in SQL, ability to manipulate data and write complex data queries 2+ years. Experience with AWS Aurora (PostgreSQL) would be a plus
• CI/CD Jenkins, Urban Code 2+ years
Nice to have
• Experience in Angular JS or similar framework 2+ years
• SQLAlchemy, Pylint, pynose, Gulp 2+ years
• Virtualenv, Anaconda pkgs / pypi 2+ years
• Knowledge in cloud-based and serverless (AWS) stack
• Linux, AWS ECS, AWS Lambda, ECS Fargate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021