SSA Group is looking for a Business Development Manager on Upwork to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be able to perform active sales of the company's services provided by 10 departments solely on Upwork platform. The role also involves account management. BDM works closely with the heads of technical departments, attends weekly meetings with other BDMs and marketing managers.
• At least 2 years of experience in active IT sales on Upwork and other platforms;
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing);
• Ability to present company's services to potential clients;
• Strong communication and negotiations skills;
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to deal;
• Basic technical competence in the software development field;
• Understanding of the software development process life-cycle;
• Experience with Zoho CRM is a plus;
• Result-driven, proactive and self-motivated personality.
• Processing incoming requests;
• Analysis of the client's needs, requirements clarification, making offers to clients;
• Giving presentations and making demos to clients;
• Preparing contracts;
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, customer account management;
• Taking part in the continuous improvement of sales processes;
• Close cooperation with marketing managers in terms of presentations, company profiles, websites' content and other marketing materials required for efficient sales.
About SSA Group
SSA Group is an outsourcing software and web development company created in 2007 in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We have six offices located in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Lviv. The company’s expertise lies in the development of web, mobile, and desktop applications as well as UI/UX design, QA and DevOps services.
Besides, SSA Group has extensive experience in construction data solutions, using the most advanced technologies and covering the entire range of database-related activities.
SSA Group is Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development competency, Kentico Gold Partner, Registered Apple, and Android Developer.
Our company possesses both time-proven and appearing technologies, as well as welcomes innovations needed to keep up to date.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021