Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a Junior Technical Writer to work on our internal Knowledge Base.
During the adaptation period (2-3 months):
• Create and maintain Administration Knowledge Base in 2 languages - Russian and English.
• Communicate with the HR team and Administration team to get information about internal processes and procedures.
• Learn technical documentation procedures of the company.
• Assist in the creation of technical documentation.
After the adaptation period:
• Create and update internal technical documentation of the company (reference documentation, how-to guides, User experience explanatory articles).
• Work with internal development teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
• Support of Administration Knowledge Base.
• Upper Intermediate English or higher.
• Russian & Ukrainian level – Advance.
• Confidence in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Experience in creating diagrams and easy-to-read schemas.
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile principles.
• Attentiveness to details and ability to elicit information by organizing QAs sessions.
• Analytical skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience in communication with developers.
• Basic knowledge of any programming language.
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
• You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
• Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
• We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
• The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
• We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
• We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
• We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
• 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
• 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
• Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
• Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv - yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
• Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
Jooble — це продукт, яким вже 13 років користуються люди з усього світу. Наша місія —всіх працевлаштувати :).
Агрегуючи вакансії з більш ніж 50 тисяч сайтів, ми входимо в ТОП-5 світових лідерів у сфері пошуку роботи та не плануємо зупинятися на досягнутому. Щоденна аудиторія Jooble становить близько 4,6 мільйонів осіб.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.