GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Lead Java Developer
Customer is a leading provider of test, validation, benchmarking, and analytics products and services for the enterprise storage industry (HQ in California, USA).
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong desire to create quality and elegant software
- Solid knowledge of Java and object-oriented design principles
- Solid understanding of fundamental software design patterns
- Experience in multi-threaded and network-based application environments
- General knowledge of working with technology specifications
- Expert knowledge of software development tools and the software development life cycle
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong Upper Intermediate/Advanced level of English
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with storage protocols, such as NVMe, SAS, SATA, and Fibre Channel
- Experience with UI design and implementation (preferably JavaFX and Swing)
- Data analysis and debugging skills.
Linux, MacOS, Python, C
We are seeking an experienced software engineer with a strong background in object-oriented design who has a passion for developing elegant code and architecture. You will join a team of skilled engineers dedicated to the craft of creating quality software while striving to push the boundaries of test-focused enterprise storage applications.
- Design and implement intuitive, easy-to-use software features to facilitate the testing of storage I/O, networking, and fabric protocols
- Develop clean, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code
- Create unit tests for newly-implemented features to ensure their quality
- Participate in the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design processes
- Implement feature requests based on thorough investigation, bug reports, team discussions, planning, architecture, testing, and reviews.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.