Our client is the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. It combines world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale.
As a Business Analyst, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
• Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis;
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs;
• Successfully communicate with Executive Team members to ensure that documents produced keep technology efforts aligned with company objectives;
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Graphic User Interface, Screen and Interface designs;
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
• 2+ years of practical experience as a Business Analyst;
• Knowledge of SDLC, agile development processes;
• Ability to create wireframes and screen mockups, dataflow diagrams and carry on technical discussions with the Development team is a must;
• Experience working with off-shore teams and managing technical communications and deliverables;
• Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills;
• UML knowledge will be a plus;
• Good written and spoken English level.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021