Продуктовое направление, занимаемся автоматизацией грузовых терминалов. Продуктом уже пользуются на терминалах по всему миру. Масштабный, стабильный и долгосрочный проект.
Akvelon invites Junior C# Developer to participate in developing software to solve real-world problems in the Container Handling industry within the project from Tideworks Inc.
Develops advanced, intuitive, and high-quality products that drive efficiency, productivity, and manage logistics at marine, off-dock, and rail container and break-bulk terminals around the globe.
C# (C++), NUnit, TeamSity (CI — Continius Integration) \ Scrum-like methodologies
• 1+ year experience of .Net Framework commercial development
• Experience developing automated tests using С#
• Understanding of OOP principles
• Working experience in Agile large-scale projects
• Pre-intermediate level of English
• Improve existing test framework \ automation coverage, evangelize automation coverage on C#
• Revisit existing automated test framework and coverage and come up with ideas how to improve maintainability, performance, stability and traceability
• Document \ discuss \ sign-off proposed improvements and implement them
• Provide comprehensive documentation, training materials for the selected approach. Train development team on how to maintain and expand coverage
• Suggest development process changes if applicable
• Take over control over existing test automation framework and coverage
• Be able to identify gaps and extend coverage by analyzing defects both resolved and still open
• To attend challenging projects from world-known companies
• Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
• Official employment with competitive compensation
• Opportunity to go on international business trips
• Paid vacation, sick-leave
• Flexible working schedule
• Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
• Corporate events
• English classes & speaking clubs
• Library with contemporary professional literature
• Friendly team
• Comfortable working environment
• Cozy work places
• Business center A class
• Convenient location, 5 minutes from subway station
Are you interested in work with world-famous Customers, relocation to the United States?
Akvelon Ukraine is looking for talented, highly motivated and passionate software engineers to join our Development Team in Kharkiv or remotely. We offer further assistance in relocation to the USA (Seattle or San Francisco).
Please feel free to contact me! ;)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021