Our team is working with fast growing Online Swiss Bank in FinTech industry. We are working as Scrum teams, 5-7 people in each team [all team members working with back and front end parts of the solutions], supported by local Business Analysts.
Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences (Zoom, Vidyo), Rocket.Chat and other tools.
- Collaborate with team which consists of local developers and client's representatives, Product Owner on all project stages to ensure testing process is properly detailed and handled with appropriate attention starting from Requirements Analysis and down to UAT phase;
- Develop and maintain Test Cases, Test Reports, Test Data, Testing Approach;
- Developing integration tests, UI tests;
- Participation in Scrum events with the client;
- Conduct Functional and Regression testing, verify that solution meets requirements and expectations;
- Work on mastering business domain knowledge to be able to ensure quality in-depth on functional/business logic level;
- At least 2+ years of proven experience in similar role
- Java core knowledge on Junior-Regular level
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and excellent in defect/bug tracking;
- Experience in requirement analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements);
- Experience in test design techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence partitioning, state transition etc.);
- Excellent in test execution;
- Good practical SQL skills for data selection
Nice to have
- Experience in finance/banking
- BDD/TDD approaches
- Selenium WebDriver
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021