We are currently starting a new product cycle where we are about to develop the next generation of thermostats. You will be part of OJ Electronics Embedded team which are responsible for developing and maintaining our thermostat products for our electrical floor heating systems. Client from Denmark.
The candidates we are searching for will be part of OJ Electronics ”FHEL Embedded” team which are responsible for developing and maintaining our thermostat products for our electrical floor heating systems.
OJ has a wide range of thermostat products: https://ojelectronics.com/floorheating/products/
We are currently starting a new product cycle where we are about to develop the next generation of thermostats. The next generation will consist of low-end, mid-end, and high-end thermostats with a wide range of features developed from scratch. The mid-end and high-end thermostats will have WIFI and Bluetooth Low Energy interfaces and will be cloud connected. The high-end we also expect to have full color touch displays, and use Linux based embedded operating system with more complex home automation features.
The candidates should have experience with:
• Programming in C / C++ (preferably C++)
• Managed build systems such as CMAKE
• Use of CI/CD environments (ideally using GitLab + jFrog)
• Automated integrations testing and unit testing
• “Bare-metal” embedded development (without any operating system) preferably within real-time applications
• Real time operating systems e.g. FreeRTOS
• WIFI interface using TCP/IP (TLS), Bluetooth LE interface, Modbus interface
• UART, SPI, I2C, Single-wire-UART
• Familiarity with STM32 chips and/or Microchip 8/16 series
• Hardware level debugging (oscilloscopes, using test points to verify behavior, etc.)
• Designing and deploying embedded devices with Bootloaders
• Embedded performance engineering (design decision for constrained devices)
• Developing software and drivers for embedded Linux
• UML to visualize architectural software design, and how to use software design patterns
• Working in a scrum team
• At least 5-6 years of experience with software development preferably more
• Extrovert personality
• Strong communicator, able to communicate with team local and distributed location
• Be customer oriented with focus on commercial aspects within development.
• Able to act as technical lead for embedded development projects
• Has experience designing architecture and developing products starting from scratch
• Strong in English, writing and verbal
At Conscensia we offer:
A challenging and stimulating job for an international client
Talented colleagues and an informal, friendly work environment
Employee training and certification programs
Team building and social events
Short Fridays, till 15:00
20 working days of paid vacation over the year
Medical insurance at the company cost
Conscensia — a Danish software development company with headquarters in Aalborg (Denmark) and development centers in Lviv (Ukraine) and Warsaw (Poland).
Conscensia’s clients’ work in the following domains: healthcare, defence, digital marketing, finance, gas and oil, sea navigation and more.
The development centers have a Scandinavian management style that focuses on personal development and work-life balance. We have a very special and pleasant benefit — short working Friday, which distinguishes Conscensia among other companies.
Conscensia has more than 13 years of experience in helping companies to create the best software solutions for their businesses.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021