We are one of the largest teams in Eastern Europe that stood at the origins of Data Science, so you will get tons of experience while working with the best talents in the field.
Transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science, and Experience Design.
In a Data Science Center of Excellence, you will have a chance to contribute to a wide range of projects in different areas and technologies. We are looking for a person who is inspired by data, analytics, and AI as much as we are, and who wants to grow with us!
A Machine Learning Engineer who is interested in operationalizing ML pipelines and bringing them to production. You will help us to design and implement ML end-to-end solutions, create data pipelines and architectures, set up the infrastructure, and optimize existing models.
You should be strongly competent in software engineering, have a solid knowledge of Machine Learning/Deep Learning models and workflows, and a good understanding of DevOps/MLOps principles.
A candidate should demonstrate such experience and abilities as
• MS degree in computer science or related field
• 4+ years of relevant experience as ML Engineer or similar
• Experience with solution architecture design and ability to articulate complex architectures to a non-technical audience
• Hands-on experience in ML operationalization
• Strong knowledge of Python and traditional Python DS/ML stack
• Work experience with container technology and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes
• Knowledge of any major cloud platform such as GCP, AWS, Azure, or IBM
• Experience in setting up CI/CD/CT pipelines
• Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
• Strong requirements gathering and estimation
Your extra power reveals in the following:
• Hands-on experience with Kubeflow, MLflow, or similar
• Experience with Hadoop ecosystem and Apache Spark
• Experience with workflow orchestration platforms such as Airflow
• Experience in designing and building feature stores
• Experience with message queues and streaming platforms
• Experience with R, Java/Scala, Julia
• Experience with Edge AI
YOU WANT TO
• Communicate with stakeholders to identify use cases, gather requirements, and set up expectations
• Guide Engineering and Data Science teams on ML systems production lifecycle
• Educate Product teams on best practices for putting ML systems in production
• Collaborate with Data Science teams on model operationalization strategies
• Work closely with Product teams to deliver and operate ML systems
• Design and implement end-to-end production pipelines for ML solutions
• Support and continuously enhance ML software infrastructure: CI/CD, data stores, cloud services, network configuration, security, system monitoring
• Design and implement automated deployment and integration of ML models
• Set up scalable monitoring systems for data pipelines and ML models
Maintain ML pipelines in production
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Operationalize our clients’ AI solutions by leveraging best practices in DevOps, Machine Learning, and Solution Architecture
• Maintain synergy of Data Scientists, DevOps team, and ML Engineers to build infrastructure, set up processes, productize machine learning pipelines, and integrate them into existing business environments
• Participate in international events
• Get certifications in cutting-edge technologies
• Have the possibility to work with the latest modern tools and technologies on different projects
• Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs
Communicate with the world-leading companies from our logos portfolio
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021