We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to build the first iOS/Android mobile app for our customer from scratch.
As of 2021, our customer, a fast-growing startup based in Munich, is extending its portfolio by adding digital products to help passionate gardeners and plant enthusiasts with their hobby. The mobile app built by you from scratch will be a content (or reader) app that allows users to read content published by the company. It will be created using React Native and made available for Android and iOS on the German speaking market in the beginning. The expected launch date is March 2021.
• You develop high-quality React Native applications as part of a small team.
• You work closely with the in-house product team, designer and senior developer to create the first mobile app for the iOS and Android platforms.
• You are involved in all stages of an app’s lifecycle.
• At least 4 years of experience working on iOS and/or Android applications.
• Good understanding of mobile architecture.
• Very good understanding of React Native framework, it's possibilities and limitations.
• You have shipped mobile apps on both the iOS App Store and Android Play Store, and are intimately familiar with their workflows.
• You have experience with building CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, app store submission, app bundling, etc.
• You like taking the initiative and having ownership of your work
• Professional English skills.
What we offer
• Working for a young, dynamic and fast-growing startup based in Munich, Germany.
• Building a mobile app from scratch - with lots of innovations, freedom for your own initiative and independent decisions.
• Short communication and decision-making path.
• Strong focus on personal development of each employee.
• Flexible working environment, entrepreneurial incentives and a competitive salary.
Infotechnoservice is an IT development company with a strong position on Ukrainian and international market. Besides developing and offering in-house built BI solutions, we also partner with international companies looking for IT talents to help grow their business.
This job is no longer active.