As a Digital Adoption Manager, you will be leading the WalkMe initiative, you will work closely with clients throughout the organization, including operations, to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on User Experience.
If you are not familiar with the WalkMe product at all, we’ll quickly teach and provide you with all needed materials to make sure you’re confident in your position.
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to understand individual department and company goals/initiatives and assess the correlated digital adoption challenges;
-Research and think analytically about strategy and solutions, and subsequently initiate dialogue with stakeholders about execution of digital readiness and adoption;
- Assess needs and use cases, quickly design impactful and creative solutions, measure results, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes;
- Collaborate with business, technical and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of software readiness, communications and training;
- Measure and evaluate the impact of solutions developed against KPIs set forth to drive ROI back to the business;
- Seek feedback and obtain consensus across stakeholders from project initiation through final approval;
- Manage a small-medium sized team of full-time dedicated resources in order to disseminate product knowledge, assist with technical hang-ups, assist with prioritization and assignment of project-based initiatives
Skills and Experience:
-Ability to facilitate leadership discussions and build consensus around a strategic direction;
-UX/UI Middle+ Level is required;
-HTML, CSS, jQuery selectors experience — basic level is required;
-Possess and obtain expertise related to driving adoption with digital user experience journeys;
-Ability to prioritize and implement projects from multiple clients;
-Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time;
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment and multitask/prioritize a workload of competing priorities;
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present findings and recommendations to stakeholders;
- WalkMe experience is an advantage, although not required;
- Excellent Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
- 1-3 years of implementation or professional services experience at a SaaS company;
- Advanced + spoken and written of English
- The flexibility to work remotely;
- A structured growth plan for sales career development;
- Sales training, mentorship, and on-the-job shadowing;
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page: