Were looking for Golang Developers (Middle, Senior, Lead)
- the USA project - a leader in the Privileged Access Management (PAM) market.
- 2 teams x 8 specialists (lead, backend (Go) devs, QA, PO)
- remote work during and after quarantine is Ok for us
Client is a product international company with a common goal to redefine the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected solutions to enable digital transformation at scale. Client company establishes a root of trust, and then grants least privilege access just-in-time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment.
Client’s products centralizes and orchestrates fragmented identities, improves audit and compliance visibility, and reduces risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world’s largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust this company to stop the leading cause of breaches – privileged credential abuse.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Go
- Good knowledge in Computer Science and Computing Theory: Paradigm & Principles (e.g. OOP, SOLID, DDD); Architectural, Distributed and Design Patterns; Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL); Code testing practices; Security patterns;
- Understanding of orchestration and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Understanding of network interactions, protocols, conventions (REST);
- Back-End REST API development;
- Full site of Go frameworks and tools, write clean and effective Godoc comments;
- Microservices framework like Go Micro, popular Go web frameworks like Revel and router packages such as Gorilla Mux;
- Messaging systems (e.g. Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS SQS, GCP Pub/Sub);
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis);
- Version control systems (GIT);
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift);
- Creation design of applications, platforms, microservices solutions;
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging of applications;
- Different delivery methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban);
- Code Review process;
- Intermediate+ English;
Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Redis, MongoDB
- Back-end development and implementation components according to modern software development technologies stack (cloud-based platform, microservice architecture, distributed systems, etc.);
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design architecture, solution development, architectural and code review;
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- Working in an international distributed team;
- Communicate with PM, PO, other engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Participation on delivering the product roadmap, plannings, creation of estimations;
- To use high coding standards, development best practices and write highly testable and performant code.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021