Headquartered in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA, our client has s a team of strategists, designers, and engineers working together to create exceptional products and experiences that connect people in new ways.
Our client is seeking Senior Android engineer who can work with a team of other developers to
deliver world-class mobile user experiences on the Android platforms for our clients. This
the position will report to our Android practice lead and will be responsible for rapidly building
efficient, high-quality code bases that provide consumers with incredible experiences on their
personal mobile devices.
● 2+ year of relevant professional experience in software engineering including understanding
knowledge of Android mobile app development and experience integrating with
numerous third-party web services.
Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Git
Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp, RxJava
Firebase, Travis CI, Fastlane
In-app purchases, Google Maps, Deeplinking
●Flexible work hours and wfh;
●Weekly English classes;
●Payed 20 vacation days and 10 sick leaves
●Great collaborative environment. Everyone wants to improve and get better at coding;
●Modern and comfortable office very close to the subway with perks such as free snacks and drinks.
● Work with a team of talented Android engineer to achieve on-time delivery of
best-in-class app experiences.
● Be willing to quickly learn custom UI development techniques to deliver amazing customer
experiences that utilize complex animations, custom view transitions, micro-interactions,
and other custom UX & UI functionality, leveraging well-maintained open-source libraries
● Work with tech leads to create a development plan early in the project life cycle to define
how business and functional requirements can be achieved using existing solutions,
integrations, and/or custom development.
● Collaborate with the development team to build high-quality code, following and
contributing to key processes like code reviews, department style guides, and new developer
● Effectively communicate technology strategies to non-technical client’s team members,
and have the ability to justify technology decisions while being able to refine plans based on
feedback received from others.
● Understand the capabilities and roadmap of client’s intellectual property and make
decisions on when it can be leveraged and when investments need to be made to expand it.
● Collaborate with an engineering team that values quality over quantity, and create & execute
initiatives to help train the engineering staff to reach their career goals and become Ever
About Go Interactive
We recruit your dev team and after they are hired, we take care of all the logistics, admin, and HR stuff. We manage payroll and benefits, office, equipment, off-site events, business trips, and keep the fridge stocked with frosty beverages. We also handle all the red tape and legal hoops to keep you compliant and your IP safe.
We take all this stuff off your hands so that you can focus on building your company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021