Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep.
The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
- Tracking personal sleep data during the night
- Individual comfort and temperature balancing
- Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
The project is related to developing cutting-edge sensor technology and data processing algorithms.
- 3 years architecting, designing, building cloud services in IoT domain
- 5-10 years of IT experience
- Heavy security experience across cloud architecture deployments, governance, and general cloud security controls
- Knowledge of a variety of ways of testing for products security (entropy testing, penetration testing, side-channel attacks, various cryptanalysis techniques etc)
- Lead the improvement of governance, compliance, and quality assurance across embedded and cloud security architectures supporting vertical and horizontal business units
- Full knowledge of information risk management frameworks, regulations, data protection guidelines and standard
- Ensure that embedded and cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls
- Expert in cloud and security tools, processes, and implementation
- Understanding of network design principles with knowledge of virtualized environments and implementation of security controls in a virtual infrastructure
- Experience with one or more security frameworks – Cloud Security Alliance, PCI DSS, Assurance Registry from the Cloud Security Alliance
- Practical experience in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Some experience with cloud software design patterns (micro-services, containers, FaaS, NoSQL)
- Experience with programming in at least one programming language (Java, C#, C++, Python, etc.)
- Understanding embedded software development and architectures, security protocols, applied cryptography (Symmetric and public key cryptography) and security standards
- Knowledge of the emerging cloud technologies and ecosystem and how to integrate with it
- Bonus point for experience with IoT or connected devices
- Establish core enterprise architecture principals, patterns, policies and decisions for product security (Embedded and cloud platform). Drive the adoption of the principles across the distributed teams.
- Determining the correct level of product security for a product and market
- Analyzing and recommending architectures for security product implementation
- Ensure that product solutions (Embedded and cloud platform) follow security, compliance controls, and conformance to the company IT security standards
- Communicating architecture decisions throughout the organization and ensuring that implementations meet security requirements
- Knowledge with modern cloud computing platforms such as FaaS and Containers; Open Source software frameworks such as Hadoop and Sparks; NoSQL databases; and ML
- Evaluate security solutions and tools
- Present and communicate to the senior leadership
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021