The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
About the Project:
The project is a system for recording, analyzing, and allocating costs for individual services provided to patients (for example, drugs, procedures, tests, accommodation, and meals), in addition to costs of other department resources. There are several subsystems within the scope of the project.
Current Project Stage: Development
● Produce code using .NET and Angular
● Write unit tests and code that adheres to coding standards
● Provide technical support
● Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team. Effectively communicate with geographically distributed team members
● Communicate with the Customer on a regular basis
● Make recommendations for the improvement of the platform and development process to increase productivity
● Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implement security and data protection
● Identify, monitor and resolve project-related issues
● Everyday work till 8pm Minsk time
● Minimum 4+ years of experience in development of .NET applications. You will work on the Customer’s most complex system which is a core platform
● The core platform entails database, C#, Angular, jQuery, services, Azure infrastructure, etc. The ideal candidate would know all of these. The minimal set would be Basic SQL, Expert C#, Good Angular
● Provide application support, which includes problem research, analysis, resolution, and on-call support
● Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
● Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
● Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021