Join our Project for the youngest audience - children aged 2-8 :)
Fulltime, long-term, remote or office.
* At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js
* Knowledge of frameworks available for Node.js (such as Express, Node-RED, Device.js, Cylon.js)
* Knowledge of Jira, Agile, scrum
* Strong understanding of software best practices, data structures, algorithms, databases and networks
* Strong organizational skills
As a plus:
* Knowledge of TypeScript, ORM frameworks (TypeORM/Sequelize.js/etc.)
* Serverless architecture
* Authorization (passport.js, roles)
* Express.js / hapi.js / nest.js
* Experience in NoSQL databases (including MongoDB) and RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
— Work in a cool international team
— Remote option (fully or partially)
— Сomfortable office conditions including all modern conveniences
— Good management
— Paid vacation, sick leave, accounting
— Code, test and operate Node.js based services
— Migrate new development
— Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix bugs before they become a problem
— Take over maintenance and extend existing services
— Optimize use cases and error handling/test completeness
The project is an early learning program for children aged 2-8 that is personalized to their interests to help them fall in love with reading. It has been proven to increase early reading scores by 74% with just 15 minutes a day. Children have fun while learning through stories and activities.
The program combines children’s passions and current reading level to create a personalized learn-to-read plan on their Android phone or tablet. It includes thousands of lessons and games on the alphabet, phonics, sight words, and more. When kids read about what they love, they love learning to read.
Project Tech Stack: Node.js + TypeScript, TypeORM + PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS, GraphQL, Serverless
1) New project with modern stack, no legacy code
2) Opportunity to take key roles in project architecture, design & development
3) The customer is open to new technical considerations: every developer can bring something new to the ecosystem.
4) Agile environment: the customer is goal-oriented and has a good sense of which technical options are beneficial for the project—technical refactoring/rewriting is welcome if justified.
UX-focused product development agency that gets business.
We design products to create a competitive advantage, improve customer experience, and help businesses increase their profits. Core industries: Fintech, Blockchain/DeFi, Real Estate.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 January 2021